Quality Inspector – Brampton
We are currently looking for a Quality Inspector for a new client in Brampton. This position would be a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
Essential Job Functions
- Inspects incoming materials, work in-process and finished goods to assure compliance to customer specifications.
- Identify reclaim product by checking for damages.
- Account for each piece of product on the pallet on the Reclaim Tally Sheet
- Responsible for sealing any open/spilling products into plastic bags
- Attach Reclaim Notification form to the ship set and record shipment on Daily Shipment Summary, followed by normal shipping procedures
- Supports implementation of company-wide and site Quality programs
- Conducts and documents quality testing
Education & Experience
- High School diploma required, post-secondary degree desired
- Some relevant experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to use and influence organization’s policies, standards and procedures guiding manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of the existing and planned approaches and methods for manufacturing products or product components
- Knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing plant or facility
- Knowledge of and ability to identify a problem and use a disciplined approach to bringing that problem to a successful resolution
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Primarily works in a warehouse setting
- Frequent walking and standing required
- Occasional travel required
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
If you are interested, please visit our office at:
255 Chrysler Drive Unit 1