Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/ Receiving and Inventory Clerk – Hamilton
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/ Receiving and Inventory Clerk
Vertical Staffing’s Client is a leading supplier of Fasteners, Adhesive and General Supplies for the commercial trades. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with accounts payables, accounts receivables, receiving and counting inventory.
The primary role of the AP/AR/Receiving and Inventory Clerks will include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain revenue and pay invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Documenting, storing, counting, locating and distributing stock within the store
The primary experience needed for the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Receiving and Inventory Clerk are as follows:
- Minimum Grade 12
- MS Office
The primary skills and qualifications needed for the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Receiving and Inventory Clerk are as follows
- Must have excellent computer skills, (MS office)
- Superb communication skills, detail oriented, organized and excellent time management skills
- Driver’s License with Clean Driver’s Abstract is an asset
- CSA Approved safety work shoes
- $13.00/hr. – $14.00/hr.