Assembly Line Workers – Burlington
Shifts to start ASAP!!! Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!!! Multiple Positions Available. Great light packaging positions with multiple opportunity to be hired on temp to perm. Working continental shifts on a 2 week schedule.
Shift time for Assembly Line Workers-Produce Worker:
- 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Days)
- 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM (Afts)
Responsibilities for Light General Labour:
- Will be standing for long periods of time.
- Repetitive work
- Will be lifting up to 20 lbs
- Working in a cool and damp work environment, must dress warmly for the position
- Packaging and palletizing produce on a production line
- TEMP TO PERM POSITION!!!
Requirements for Assembly Line Workers:
- Must have steel toe shoes.
- Must have transportation to workplace, there are no buses available on the weekends
Pay Rates for Assembly Line Workers:
- $12.25/hr (nights)
If you are interested, please submit a resume to this ad and visit our office at:
139 John St. S.