Business Development Manager – Mississauga
Having experienced tremendous growth and success since inception and being recipients of the Gold Award for Best Staffing Service awarded by Mississauga’s Readers Choice, Vertical Staffing Resources is currently seeking exceptional sales talent to join our dynamic team. Vertical Group of Companies is a leading headhunting and recruitment firm specialized in the Industrial and Professional Markets. We are a market-focused, process-centered organization that develops and delivers innovative staffing solutions to our customers.
As a Business Development Manager you shall be accountable for the generation of new business within the industrial and clerical temporary staffing market as well as the strategic partnership of the recruitment of professional and executive staff for clients.
– Focus on New Business Development and Outside Sales as a “sales hunter”
– B2B sales
– Research and identify key decision makers and maintain a consistent flow of lead generation
– Cold call prospective clients and identify new opportunities for partnership
– Develop profitable new business and build long lasting relationships within client organizations
– Build and foster strong relationships ensuring client satisfaction and service level compliance meets all client and organizational standards
– Establish credibility and placement for Vertical SR’s expertise in a premium staffing service and leverage it to profitability and growth of accounts
– Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including but not limited to, market research, lead generation, cold calling, scheduling meetings, participating in site tours, preparation of quotes and business plans, negotiating contractual agreements, managing strategic relationships and ensuring that client expectations are met Create and present strategic business plans to potential clients
– Research, respond and participate in bidding on large National contracts and RFI/RFP’s
– Keep abreast of market trends and monitor competitive advantages
– Previous experience selling in the recruitment and staffing industry is an asset
– Strong innovation and solution selling skills
– Ability to learn the Vertical sales cycle
– High level of enthusiasm for sales/marketing
– Technology Savvy
– Must have a vehicle and valid G license
– To be discussed with potential candidates. Includes lucrative commission structure and un-capped residual payout
– Lap top and cell phone provided
– Monthly car allowance
Please send all resumes via email only to email@example.com. Only those that are considered for the position will be contacted.