Counter Balance Forklift Operator – Guelph
NOW HIRING 10+ Counter Balance Certified Forklift Operators
Our client has a brand new manufacturing facility located in Guelph, ON and is looking to double in production by October 2016! We are looking to hire 10+ Forklift Operators for a rapidly growing company!
Pay for Forklift Operators:
- $15.00 – $ 16.00/hr.
Shifts for Light and Forklift Operators:
- Continental Days: 7:00am-7:00pm
- Continental Afternoons: 7:00pm-7:00am
- Shifts are not You get a long weekend, every second weekend!
Duties for Forklift Operators:
- The successful candidates must have the overall ability to safely and efficiently drive, operate and perform in a fast pace high volume forklift position keeping the flow of product through the facility.
- Pickup, stage, stack clean product coming off the machines as designated by management and supervisory personnel
- Receive trailer loads following processes and procedures and stage the product into designated areas
- Ship trailer loads of product following facility processes and procedures
- Maintain facility organization as directed
- Support and assist in future duties and projects as assigned
- Be flexible due to the seasonality of the facility/business
- Ability to work within a fast pace, high volume facility performing manual labour
- Must have ability to lift/maneuver up to 50 pounds of product throughout the shift as required
- Must be able to pass forklift test prior to performing as a forklift operator
- Must have 2 years’ experience driving counterbalance forklift
Knowledge Skills and Other Requirements for Forklift Operators:
- Must have CSA Steel Toe Safety Work Shoes
- Must have valid Forklift Certificate