Inside Sales Representative
Vertical’s Client is currently looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, self-assured and driven individual to join there Inside Sales team. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting an Outside Sales Representative with his/her daily sales activity, in an official “Team” capacity.
The primary role of the Inside Sales Representative will include, but are not limited to,
- prospecting new clients via the telephone
- booking sales appointments
- preparing and chasing quotes
- proof reading
- processing sales orders
- researching / sourcing parts and equipment
- administering saveONenergy applications on behalf of our customers
- Answering phones, assisting others and filing, other duties as assigned
- Participate with the team and all other departments to provide an environment for success.
The primary experience needed for the Inside Sales Representative will include:
- Sales/Marketing experience is essential
- Minimum Grade 12
The primary skills and qualifications needed for the Inside Sales Representative are:
- Must have excellent computer skills, (MS office)
- Min 65 w.p.m. – talk and type a must
- Superb communication skills, detail oriented, organized and excellent time management skills
- $16.00/hr. – $18.00/hr.