Material Handler – Mississauga
We are currently looking for 10 Full-Time Reach Operator in the Mississauga/Oakville Area. This is a Temp to Perm opportunity for anyone qualified for the position.
Pay-Rate for Reach Operator:
Job Duties for Reach Operator:
- Operate a high reach order picker (Raymond Reach)
- Operate wrapping machine, pallet jack, RF Scanner.
- Responsible for accurately pulling product by type and quantity from stock locations using a pick ticket.
- When not operating a forklift, the Material Handler checks and pulls product against what is indicated on the ticket, neatly labels any items requiring labels and packs items in the correct boxes to be shipped.
- Using the correct pallet for the required specifications, stacks items for the most solid and durable transport.
- Verify that the pallet is stable and apply appropriate paperwork to the pallet.
- Adjust to changes in the Shipping Department to meet daily requirements.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform pre-shift daily forklift safety inspections and related paperwork and follow prescribed forklift safety regulations
- Able to lift up 30 lbs
- Wear steel-toe shoes
If you are interested, please submit a resume to this ad as well as applying our office:
30 Eglinton Av. West