Packaging Team Lead – Brampton
Our client is opening up a new packaging operation in the Brampton area and we need to hire several Team Leads.
The Packaging Team Lead must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. The Packaging Team Lead must have a high attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to product quality and safety guidelines.
Packaging Team Leads will be managing between 1 and 25 people, must exhibit strong leadership qualities and a strong understanding of line set up/start up, output and efficiency.
- Line set up
- Product and line reconciliation
- Data entry manual and virtually into warehouse management system
- Understand and interpret “Lot code and expiry dates”
- This individual requires a strong leadership quality; understanding line set up/start up, output and efficiency
- Able to strategically recognize and place workers in areas of strength and ability
- To enforce and ensure workers abide by the health and safety food SOP guideline regulations
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages is an asset
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in a packaging environment team lead role
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- WMS experience is an asset
Candidates must be flexible to work any shifts (as needed)
Pay: Depending on experience – starting at $14.00 /hr.
Please submit resume & apply in person (Mon to Fri 8am to 3PM) at:
255 Chrysler Drive Unit 1
905 789 2050