The purpose of this policy is intended to give you confidence in the privacy and security of the personal information we obtain from you in your dealings with Vertical Staffing Resources. This policy will inform you of what personal information we collect, how it is used, what information may be released to others, how long we retain it, and how you can request access to your personal information or gather additional material on the privacy policies of Vertical Staffing Resources. We place high importance on the privacy of our clients, employees and staffing representatives that had/currently have relationships with Vertical Staffing Resources.
Personal information can be classified as significant material related to you with the exception of your name, business title, business address, business e-mail address, business telephone number or business fax number.
Please Note: Identify and Assess Candidates Names, addresses, and telephone numbers listed in the telephone or other directories are not considered to be personal information.
Vertical Staffing Resources is held accountable for safeguarding the personal information in our control. The President is responsible for the compliance within this policy and the privacy legislation. Please contact the President – email@example.com.
Personal Information Collected:
Personal information is gathered by Vertical Staffing Resources directly, through our clients or staffing services representatives. We collect, use and disclose personal information as would be deemed necessary by a reasonable person in appropriate circumstances. Whether you provide expressed or implied consent, we obtain this information in the following formats:
– Employment application
– Inquiry regarding employment availability
– Contact with our staffing service representatives
– Communication/conversations (verbal/written) where the information is offered.
Personal information may include one, some, or all of the following information about you:
– Name, address, and telephone number
– Personal fax number and email address
– Occupation (current and past)
– Previous employment placements
– Pay history
– Language preference
– Date of birth (it is only necessary for us to acknowledge if you are over 18 and under 65 for purposes of Canada Pension) or actual date of birth for benefits purposes or if requested by WSIB in the event of a work place injury
– Social insurance number, work permit number, and other identification
– Personal banking information for direct deposit
– Driver’s license number or other photo identification
– Marital status (if necessary for benefits application)
– Personal emergency contact information
– Hours worked
– Physical limitations and capabilities for job offered
– Credentials to support training and/or education
Please Note: Follow Up Social Insurance Number and/or work permit number is required by law at time of hire.
Safeguarding Personal Information:
Access to your personal information is restricted to our staffing service representatives who require access to diligently perform their job duties. We use your personal information for the purposes listed below.
Use of Personal Information:
Your personal information may be used for one of more of the following reasons related to providing customer service to you:
– Providing employment services (including references and employment confirmation)
– Acquire personal benefits
– Providing client referrals
– Processing payments
– Provide updates and information regarding services
– Delivering updates and information concerning services
Disclosing or Sharing Personal Information:
We do not sell your personal information to any outside source. We may be required to share some of or all of your personal information with third party service providers including the following:
– Prospective and existing clients
– Disclosing information to companies & individuals we employ to perform business functions on our behalf
– Financial institutions (re: direct deposit)
– Insurance companies (re: benefits)
– Government agencies, advisors and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary.
– Staffing service representatives (re: quality assessment and risk management)
– Claims management company affiliated with Vertical Staffing Resources
Retention and Disposition of Personal Information:
Your personal information is retained for the period of time we believe you are a qualified candidate for employment.
We will fulfill any requirements should legal situations occur in relation to maintaining personal information. Personal information will be safeguarded against unauthorized access to avoid misuse and fraudulent use. Vertical Staffing Resources will ensure the disposal of personal information after the retention period has concluded, involving the use of electronic file deletion and shredding of physical documents.
Your Rights to Limit Use of Personal Information:
The personal information that we collect is necessary to provide you with services related to your qualification, placement and ongoing employment. As a member of the Vertical Staffing Resources community, you have the right to retrieve your personal information, material on positions that match your profile along with additional information and tools. Personal information is also used to build and maintain our relationship with you to serve you better.
Verifying the Accuracy of your Information
If you wish to access the information we have on file, we kindly ask that you submit a request in writing. This information can be accessed at anytime via our website or contacting the Privacy Officer. We will work diligently and in a timely fashion to ensure that this information gets to you quickly and conveniently.
Questions and Concerns:
For more information please contact info@Verticalsr.com