Having experienced tremendous growth and success since inception and being recipients of the Gold Award for Best Staffing Service awarded by Mississauga’s Readers Choice, Vertical Staffing Resources is currently seeking exceptional recruitment talent to join our dynamic team. Vertical Group of Companies is a leading headhunting and recruitment firm specialized in the Industrial and Professional Markets. We are a market-focused, process-centered organization that develops and delivers innovative staffing solutions to our customers.
• Execute recruiting plans.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
• Onboarding candidates.
• Answering phones.
• Coordinating with hiring managers.
• Work with hiring managers on obtaining recruitment orders.
• Support the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Must have recruitment experience in order to receive the top range in salary.
• Those with no recruitment background can be trained but will not start at the Recruiter title and pay.
• Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (occasional nights and weekends may be required).
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs.
• Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues.
• Strong problem solving ability.
• Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
• PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technology.
• Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
• High school diploma or secondary education.
(2) Mississauga, ON
(1) Brampton, ON
(1) Hamilton, ON
To apply, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, only those that qualify will be contacted.