Service Coordinator – Hamilton
Our client is a TSSA approved company capable of designing and installing every aspect of mechanical and electrical projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all service jobs, service appointments, and ensure that the service department runs efficiently.
The primary job duties of the Service Coordinator will include, but are not limited to,
- Manage Service Technicians on a daily basis, ensuring parts are available for scheduled work
- Process monthly work orders and process work orders for invoicing
- Handle breakdown calls from customers
- Schedule all Regular and Preventative Maintenance calls
- processing sales orders
- Prepare Quotes
- Keep track of warranties
- Answering phones, assisting others and filing, other duties as assigned
- Participate with the team and all other departments to provide an environment for success.
The primary experience required for the Service Coordinator are as follow:
- MS Office
- Minimum Grade 12
The primary skills and qualifications needed for the Service Coordinator position are:
- Must have excellent computer skills, (MS office)
- Min 65 w.p.m. – talk and type a must
- Superb communication skills, detail oriented, organized and excellent time management skills
- $16.00/hr. – 18.00/hr.